Friday, March 5, 2010

C! A! P! S! CAPS! CAPS! CAPS!

The Washington Capitals really are the only team in DC really worth cheering for, and I say that with a heavy heart because those who know me know that I have an unconditional that is going through some conditional issues right now with the Redskins. I digress... so, we went to the CAPS game last night and it. was. AWESOME! We started at Clydes in Chinatown for some calamara and taco's then made our way to Bar Louis for some $3.00 drafts that Scott and John enjoyed while I drank my sugar loaded iced teas at record speeds. We played the Tampa Bay Lightening and it was a close game, BUT, CAPS WIN! Here are a few of my faves from the game... 

first up, the CAPStranaught. He dances like he's on the moon... real slow and bouncy to every song. I really liked him.
 
the Ovi's 8 kid. he wears that 8 every game and sits surprising close to the bench so I'm sure Ovi knows he's there. 

 

the arena
 
 annnnnd, me and John eating massive ice cream cones, 

 
i think we convinced Scottie to be a CAPS fan! SUCCESS! My favorite player is Bradstrom because his stick broke and he used his body as a puck shield TWICE ... BADASS! Scott, who's yours? 
off to go shoot a yoga studio and making Scott be a "client" as well... YIPPEE!!

ooo, and THEN we're seeing "Alice in Wonderland in 3D"!!! YEY! YEY! Perhaps a impromtu Georgetown photoshoot later as well? I'm leaning towards a yessssssss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, as an avid Caps fanatic, I'm going to have to correct you on your favorite players name. :) It's Backstrom, not Bradstrom! He's also known as the "Super Swede," so feel free to shorten that to "S Squared." Glad you had fun @ the game - it was a good game to go to! Also, don't forget that since they scored 5 goals, you can take your ticket from that game to any Glory Days Bar & Grill in the area for FREEEE WINGS!!!

Care said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! you're right, sorry Natalie! I think he's awesome though and I will stalk him over at the practice ice near our house. ;)

Anonymous said...

I went to practice last weekend met like half the team! SO FREAKING FUN!

Care said...

um, JEALOUS!!!! how did you do that?