Monday, February 14, 2011

Saturday we decided to venture out into the cold and run some errands and try some new places. We drove around downtown and I am happy to report that I am extremely happy with where we decided to live. While being in the hustle and bustle may be good for some, I like a neighborhood feel. Northern Liberties is far from suburbs or non-city living, but it has some parks and row homes that make it feel more like a village outside the city then a bunch of condos and sky scrapers. Oh, and I can see sunshine of both sides of the street. YEY!  I love the quirkiness of the place, the random art and close knit community (seemingly). Happy.

Me in Northern Liberties.
We also took a walk up the street to check out a coffee spot called One Shot. Good coffee, cute house, and look at these?! I couldn't order one because to me... this seems disgusting. But, I bet my sister would LOVE them. :) 

And, finally... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to the love of my life, Scottie. He's the greatest man in the world, I'm lucky to have him and he makes me smile every time I see him. I can't wait for our V-Day Dinner tonight. Kisses!

No comments: