Monday, June 27, 2011

Who Knew? Not This Girl

I went to the Jersey Shore this weekend. I was expecting worst, obviously. I am a devoted watcher of Jersey Shore, House Wives of New Jersey and the awesomeness that is Jerseylicious. Seriously. So, going to the Jersey Shore wasn't always on my list of things to do unless I was going to meet any of the lovely characters from any of those shows. So, when I showed up to this...

And, on the other side of that house is the Atlantic Ocean. We were right on the beach and I couldn't have been happier to be away from trashville Philadelphia. We ate, met with friends, met new friends and just had such a wonderful time. I actually played and jumped waves in the ocean with my hubby and just smiled and laughed a lot. I couldn't have asked for more. 
I loved my weekend. 

Now, on to 4th of JULY weekend. 
I fee like I need an awesome outfit. 

No comments: