Wednesday, April 23, 2014

(Late) Weekend WrapUp

I hope everyone had a very happy Easter! We headed North to see my parents and family and had a great time EATING and finding eggs. I wonder when my parents will stop having Easter Egg hunts for their all over 30 children? I hope NEVER. Last week we also had my brother and nephew come down for a few days. Usually in Brooklyn, we had TONS to do, so being here, I had to get really creative. They seemed to have a good time though. I love when they visit.


Father and son swinging in my front yard.

Pretty much my most favorite picture of Scott... ever.

Who knew Winston Salem had a pretty rad Science Museum? Not me! Nico loved this Hurrican Simulator.

We made a taco bar for dinner one night. SO good and SO easy.

Here we are at my parents house for Easter and my mom is dancing with the Easter Bunny. She has no clue I took this and that makes me laugh even harder.

Intense Baseball game with the fam and redneck golfcarts to get everywhere. Dream. :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That bunny picture is hilarious. :)