Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend WrapUp!

Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a really nice weekend! Its amazing to have Spring FINALLY here! We were outside most of this week and couldn't be happier about it.


Scott said he was not going to have alcohol in the house for a bit... as you can see, the struggle is real and he ended up buying "just a couple for the Masters". Men.

We took these awesome crates from Scott's work and we're going to make some seating areas in our backyard. Stay tuned to see if we actually do it and how it turns out. Should be hilarious either way.

After being here 9 months or so, we FINALLY found something that reminded us of (our last) home. The Hoots Flea. It was really cute, had some great furniture that we'd see in Brooklyn for about $400 less. SCORE!

Hoots is an old Roller Bar Warehouse that they've redone for artists.

Our new favorite spot for dinner or weekends is The Porch. Its down home, artistic, plays good music and has character. FINALLY!

If ya don't know... now ya know. Offer Ends Tuesday EOD.


Macaroni loves my new kicks from VANS that support the ASPCA! Go get yourself a pair. They have kitties too!

I have my nephew and brother coming to visit this week and I'm a little nervous as there is NOTHING TO DO HERE. I did however hide little easter chicks around the house and if my nephew finds them all, he gets a prize. I don't know what that prize IS yet, but, I'll come up with something, I'm sure.

No comments: