Saturday, January 28, 2012

Updates! Updates!

Sorry I've been out of the blogging scene for a bit. Its been crazy land in the world of Kirb. To not bore you with ridiculous back and forth shanigans I'll let you know the end result of chaos...

WE'RE MOVING TO NYC!

Philly's been a fun ride, but, its now over (THANK GOD!).
I can be honest, Philly and I didn't get along to well. We are very different sorts of souls. Philly is rough, tough and no one likes to smile or be friendly for the most part. I'm not rough, I'm only tough when I feel threatened and I LOVE to smile. I'm like Buddy the Elf... I LOVE SMILING! ITS MY FAVORITE. 
For the most part people are born-raised-still live in Philly. Which is great for them. 
But, it also gives them the opportunity to have a million friends since birth and meeting new people isn't very much on their for front of thoughts. 
So yes, meeting people was a bit tough. BUT, ladies and gentlemen... my life is changing because we are moving to the greatest city in the worllllddddddd.... NEW YORK! Well, most likely Brooklyn. But, you get my point. I can't WAIT!
Best part? My sister lives there tooooooooooo! Creepy Marvin sisters UNITE! 
Life is wonderful in that it can all change so quickly. Scott and I were blessed with fantastic opportunities and we are going to run with them. 
I of course will keep you updated along the way. You have been with me from VA, to Philly and now on to Brooklyn. I hope you enjoy my chaos. 

xoxo, Carrie

No comments: