Day Nine: I'm thankful for Scottie getting wireless for our place so I can watch T.V. and work at the same time.
Day Ten: I'm thankful for my oldest brother for passing on his enthusiasm for sports to me at a young age (mainly football) and him also for emailing me to remind me that I am falling behind again on my things I'm thankful for. :) Thanks, Bro.
Just a few facts about my oldest Brother:
- He knows everything there is to know about College Football.
- He can smoke any meat and make it taste AH MAZE ING.
- His T.V room has three TV's on one wall so its like you're in a sports bar. Its a football Saturday dream.
- When he was in high school he had a sweet hairdo that slightly resembled Flock Of Seagulls.
- He was a massive The Cure fan.
- He has two boys who are extremely talented at beating me up.
- I was homesick in college my freshmen year and called him because I was upset and he made fun of me, imitated my crying and made me laugh and realize that I was being an idiot.
- He doesn't get mad at me when I heckle him about my little Gamechickens beating his Bama Boys this year.
- One of my fondest memories of us hanging out was in Columbia, South Carolina... just he and I getting free beers at a music festival and having a great day introducing him my friends and getting him drunk.
- He should really come visit me in Philly!