Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GET!

Head on over to the Origins Facebook page and click on the “Free Sample” tab to request a FREE sample of Origins Nature’s Plantscription Anti-aging Serum!

I have been using this for a month now... as my sister said that its been getting rave reviews in the beauty industry. (I'm uber lucky... she gets all the good stuff before they go on sale to the public). I love how soft it makes your skin and I will say that I have noticed some difference in my skin from using it. Try it out for yourself... nothing better than a FREE sample of it. :) 


2 comments:

Mamma said...

Carrie,
Can you send me a free sample? My facebook is down. Rybo was on my computer and now I can't log in or enter my password. He's coming tonight to see how to fix it.

I noticed there was a section on this product where you could click on "send a free sample to a friend" If it's too much trouble, no worries. I'm hoping Ryan will get me back on soon.

love your blog...love your pictures. Hope your Valentine's day was awesome:)

Care said...

haha! no worries! I will email Jill and get you a real bottle. :)