Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekend WrapUp


Happy Monday. I guess. Its freakin FREEZING down here in North Carolina and I'm not appreciating it. I feel, that if you are going to have to endure harsh winter cold, you should be able to enjoy the beauty of snow and also the excitment of it. But, no... I am stuck here in brutal cold weather, its going to be 7 degrees tonight, with no snow in sight. DAMN!

So, since outdoor activities are tough in arctic chill I did something to make my insides warm and fuzzy. I made blueberry pancakes for huzbo and I. A whole big stack of them with bacon. We then watched an obscene amount of football. Thankfully I LOVE football.

Here is to a good week, everyone! If you find yourself down, whip up some blueberry pancakes... they really do make you feel MUCH better.




No comments: