Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hi, I'm Carrie

Hi, I'm Scott

Here's our story... 

We're a newly engaged couple and we quit our jobs and decided to move East from Sunny LA. Are we crazy? Maybe! We're ok with that because we are in love and we want to see, do and experience it all. 


our mission... 

we're going to drive cross country and let you experience it with us. We're going to take pictures of the weird stuff we see on the way and we're going to let you know what the hell we are doing. why? Because our friends want to stalk us. :)

LOVE YOU!

sooo, 123... GO!

(i already miss my LA friends... ) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Could ya'll be any cuter? I love that you're doing this during your adventure. Safe and superfun travels!

Kere said...

You're adorable and yes, I love to stalk :-) Can't wait to see your adventure across country!!