Friday, January 29, 2010

i miss you, but im going back home to the east coast...


so i changed the lyrics to the coconut records song in the title, but it suits me more, so deal with it. :) Soooooo, we left.
I had tears and a stomach in knots because i will miss my amazing friends ive made in LA but thank god for planes, email and facebook because i know i will keep in touch with all of them. AND, we have a wedding coming up this year (no, we have no date yet) so we will see each other no matter what. But, here is California's snow capped mountains in my rear view on the 10 east...

our first stop on our journey east was the General Patton Museum in Indio, California. We were the youngest people there by like 100 years but it was nice to get out and stretch our legs and climb on some tanks. Check it out...


 
  

then, when we made it to Scott's parent house in Scottsdale, AZ we saw the most incredible rainbow i have ever seen in my life. Rainbows are good luck, so that gave me a big. BIG. smile. 



1 comment:

Kere said...

man, love the rainbow pic! And the pic in the rear view mirror. The East is better than the West :-)