Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GUESTS!!!

We have had back to back weekends with guest and we had a blast. First up we had the amazing, Carly out from LA. Even though the weather was absolutely horrid, I loved having here every second. I have missed my bestie and I can't wait for her to come BACK! 


Next up we had Scott's dad. We had dinner at Charlie Palmers on Friday night and we took to the terrace to see the incredible view. I mean... honestly, is there a better view in DC? I haven't seen one... this.is.it!

BIG thank you to Carly and Big Kev for coming out. We were sad to see you go.

on another note, I apologize for being so behind on blogging. I promise to post much more frequently... PROMISE! 

We're off to Anna Maria Island tomorrow. WEEEEEEE!

8 comments:

DJRybone said...

That picture is incredible Carrie. What a view.

Care said...

it's such a rad view... we're trying to see if we can get married up there! :)

Kere said...

love that pic!

the aussie said...

holy shit...RAD VIEW!!!!! get married there!!!
miss you more than i miss meat pies.

the aussie said...

HAHAAa,omg marvie, i just read your comment, clearly we speak the same exact language.

Lisa Marie said...

I love that pic of Dad and Scott!! So sick. I miss you guys SOOOOOOO much. Can you please add me into the rotation of conference call dialing?? Captain Awesome can join too, because he's awesome. I have LOTS to tell you two about!!! xoxoxo

Mamma said...

love the pics Carrie. Wow, what a view. I miss you guys...Kev can't wait to see you tomorrow. Ry, drop a line, ok? Lis....coming back tonight! Scott, great picture of you and Carrie and Carly.

Scottie said...

yes....to answer your question I am wearing slacks and a classy shirt tucked in along with some boat shoes. LOVE IT