Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Tunes

OMG. I took my dog in to get fixed today. I'm a nervous wreck! I know I'm ridiculous, but, this dog is my little baby! I'll be fine. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to be listening to some Lorde. She's a new artist out of NZ and I really like her style. She sounds a little like Regina Spektor, which is not a bad thing at all.

Have a great weekend, friends! You deserve it!

You know who deserves the MOST BESTEST WEEKEND IN THE WORLD THOUGH!? My dear friend, Tom Saunders. Tom, has provided the last two "Friday Tunes" for your listening pleasure. He really is a keen guy with a finger on the awesome music pulse.

-- this was a paid endorsement of Tom Saunders, paid for by Tom Saunders. It really wasn't paid though, it was just a threat that he wanted some G.D. credit that really was owed. Thanks, Tom. You da bees knees.

No comments: