Thursday, April 8, 2010

Costco scares me. There is so much there and I get overwhelmed and freak-out shop. Freak-out shopping is pretty damn fun. Here is a list of what I bought. No reason for ANY of them... I just thought at that moment I needed them. 

a fan 
500 red cups (i am no longer in college but I still felt the need to get them)
massive tub of potato salad (looked good). 
socks for Scott and, 
a cooler that is painted like a football. 

what a waste of great way to spend my money as I look at it all in front of me. That cooler though... so awesome. 

By the way... 146 days and 3510 hours until Gamecock kick off. Yep, for real.

2 comments:

the aussie said...

500 red cups...that has some sorta MINUTE TO WIN IT competition written all over it.

Care said...

ooo, it really does!!!!!!!! I'm going to practice ALLL night!