Thursday, April 15, 2010

i gots the crabs...

my lord, that joke just never gets old here on the east coast around this time of year. yes folks, it's blue crab season. blue crabs are a VA/MD native crustation and they are oh SO GOOD! Scottie and I decided to host a crab bash and grill last weekend at our apartment. We had a 1/2 bushel of crabs, chicken on the grill, baggo on the lawn and too many beers to think about! It was a great time with great friends!

me and my crabby friends
CRABS

and i made two little friends who wanted to eat with us on the sidewalk...

in un-exciting news I started my job yesterday and the best part about having a job is that you have more free time to blog. :) My new bosses would just love to read that I'm sure. Anyways, the new job has me going to LA on May 10th for about 5 days... really. I just moved from there and now I have to go back. Unbelieveable! I'm excited for the new opportunities but I'm serious when i say that my couch and I are having some serious separation anxiety problems. :) Retirement was just so NICE!

ok, back to the grind.

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Carrie, that is so exciting about traveling to LA. Your friends are going to be thrilled!

Looks like another great outing with you and Scott. We are so looking forward to seeing you soon.

All the best with your job. XXOO