Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Tunes

I wasn't always a fan of Vampire Weekend, but, this song off their new album, 'Modern Vampires Of The City' out May 6th/7th. (I just pre-ordered) have just turned me into a fan. The lyrics are adorable, the vocals are beautiful and the video, you don't have to ask me why I love the video... its New York! The most amazing city I've ever lived. I can't explain my love affair with it, I really can't. Its dirty, its busy, its cramped, there are too many people and its so expensive. But, there is just something about living here that makes me take a deep breath of the polluted air and just think, "this place is awesome." Will I be here forever? Likely not, but for now... its my little slice of happiness. I feel at home here and its the best feeling in the world for a little nomad like me. 

Song and video here.


Happy Friday, Friends!

No comments: