Thursday, May 2, 2013

I LOVE Shoes


I was walking down 5th Ave this afternoon, enjoying the amazing weather we are finally getting and saw THESE in the Bergdorf's window. Stoppitnow!

They are AMAZING Christian Louboutin spiked heels and they literally made me stop dead in my tracks.

I absolutely LOVE shoes. I always have and I always will, (sorry huzbo). They are just amazing and can snap up any outfit (which is usually jeans and a t-shirt, yes, even to work). My issue with shoes however, is the price of a lot of them. Im not a big fan of spending more than $75.00 on a pair of shoes (you can thank me now, huzbo). The pieces of art below, clearly that is what they are after I tell you the price are incredible. Incredibly expensive!!!! $1515.00. Yep. What is the most you have ever or would ever spend on a pair of shoes? I think I top out at $220 for a pair of boots that I bought three years ago and still wear. If only I could be as careless as Carrie Bradshaw and her shoes addiction! There is still time. (Sorry huzbo).


No comments: