Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend WrapUp

Oh, It's Monday again... it just sneaks up on you, huh?

So, while its here and the sun is shining, I'm going to be OK with it. Maybe just this once. :)

So, this weekend was a lot of walks since it was WARM and absolutely gorgeous out. We made our way to Tanglewood Park which is located near us in a town called Clemmons. Its a gorgeous park filled with walking paths, backpacking, horse trail riding and mountain biking.



I work from home now and I'm trying to get used to the quiet of it all. I'm that person that does not love to work from home. I prefer to be around people and having someone to talk to. With that said, we've been working on my "office" and its nearly finished. I will have to share maybe next week. In the meantime, here's a picture of that little pup that HATES when I sit behind my desk. He'd rather me hold him or play with him. He sure is CUTE though.

 
I woke up this morning with THIS on my desk from the Huzbo. Isn't that the BEST surprise ever? Winston Salem is the home of the original Krispy Kreme and it's headquarters is here too. When that red light is on (Hot Donuts Ready), its hard to keep driving past, but, 9 times out of 10 we do. I guess Kirbo couldn't resist today! And, just so you know... it was SOOOOO good.

 
Have a great day, friends.

No comments: