Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My amazing San Francisco family threw me a bridal shower a couple weeks ago and I sooooooooo wish I could have been there! They seemed to have so much fun and some got to meet me by many pictures before actually seeing me at the wedding. I am so thankful for my future mother in law and sister-in-law for throwing this for me. They asked for a theme and since I LOVE photos they decided the theme would be picture frames. I couldn't have been more thrilled and excited. I finally got around to opening the boxes of presents (haven't been feeling great) but, opening them definitely gave me some well deserved energy and happiness. I LOVED them all! I set all of them up on my window and can't wait to pick out the pictures to put in them. EEEEK! So happy.

2 comments:

Mamma said...

Carrie! We had a ball. Have to add one more person to hosting this..Aunty Chris worked on this for hours with me. When she heard Lis and I talking about this she jumped right in and was with me all the way. I can't wait until you see her gift to you. It is so cool....
Carrie, we are so thankful to have you in our family. Lisa gets a sister...finally, and I get another daughter to balance out all this maleness in our family!!! Yeah for the ladies:)

Care said...

I LOVE IT ALL! Thank you to you, Chrissy and Lisa! Best family ever. :)