Monday, May 9, 2011

This weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with my little sister. I love sister time more than anything in the world. there really isn't anything better. All we do is laugh and spend my Dad's money. Its perfect. ;) 

We were up early on Saturday morning so we decided to head up to our old highschool (2 miles away) and run/walk the track. It was a beautiful day and I think we discussed everything under the sun. I soaked up every minute. Living in a city with no girlfriends... yet... can be a little challenging at times. Thank GOD I have a fiance that is my best friend! 
Here are some photos of our pretty day. 

 Jill demonstrating her amazing cheerleading skills. yeah right, she was a knock down LAX player.
 Friday Night Lights. Those were so fun...
 We ruled that school. Marvin Sisters.
this is just my favorite picture because my dog looks HORRIFIED!

I also went to my nephews 5th birthday party. 
I'm still exhausted. 
I will have pics of that later. It was a Pirate Theme and I still have bruises from being jabbed with swords.

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Sister time is the best!!!!