Monday, July 18, 2011

Anthropologie

My heaven?

The Anthropologie flagship store on 18th and Walnut in Philadelphia. It's located in a massive three story mansion that is absolutely beautiful. It has an old wooden circular staircase and old original stone detail from the early 1900's on every corner. When I was wedding planning, I asked my coordinator to make it look like an Anthropologie store... she succeeded. See...
I spent about 2 hours just wandering around this store looking at the paper cut out curtains in the windows or the beautiful displays absolutely everywhere. I really don't think there is a better decorated store out there. It truly is the definition of what I think "beautiful" is. *sigh*

Maybe I should get a part time gig there. Actually not a bad idea, Carrie.

Yes, Im now talking to myself. No, I don't have cats yet.

No comments: