Monday, March 26, 2012

I really liked The Hunger Games Movie. Books are always better, but, I think the movie did a really good job of telling some of the story. I would have liked them to have introduced a lot more of the arena characters, but the movie would then be around 10 hours long. I think Jennifer Lawrence was perfectly cast. I think that Rue was everything I pictured in my head from the book. Even Fox Face, though she didn't have much of a part in the movie. Haymitch, Effie, Cinna, Snow = Perfection. 

Who didn't I think we cast well? Peeta. Its just not him who I picture and I just don't see it.

I was also very impressed with the costumes from The Capital. It was amazing to see all the hair colors and fashion... I think that was the most fun finally seeing come to life from the books. I kinda now want to be Effie Trinket for Halloween. :)

 Oh, and here's the only picture of have from the weekend. It was spent in a beer garden.

No comments: