This lemonade recipe is so so so yummy. I got the idea from Southern Living magazine then put my own spin on it with alcohol. Enjoy!!
1. Slice Lemons in half.
2. Dip halves of lemons into sugar on a plate face down.
3. Place lemons (face down) on grill on med high heat for 8-10 min. Make sure you are able to see grill marks and they are very soft.
4. While waiting for the lemons to get their perfect grill marks, mix equal parts sugar and water to make a simple syrup. Once sugar granules have disappeared place a sprig of rosemary in and let cool.
5. Once BOTH the simple syrup AND lemons have cooled, place a mesh strainer over your pitcher and squeeze all the lemony goodness out of your lemons.
6. Mix in your simple syrup and 2 cups of vodka (you can add more... lots more if you want) add ice cubes and stir.
7. DRINK UP and ENJOY! I loved how you could taste the grilled sugary lemons, it added such a summery taste!