Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A 4 Year Old Kinda Day

Last weekend was my little nephew, Nico's birthday party. As soon as we walked in he came straight up to us and said, "Welcome to my birfday pahty, do you have any pwesents?" Awesome. We handed him our gifts and went straight to the big people drink buckets of beers. We bought him a t-ball set, a glove and soft baseballs, a Nats hat and a cup... yep, a cup boys wear to protect themselves. Hey, I was going for the whole baseball theme here. He LOVED it even though he didn't understand the cup at all. He will one day I'm sure. :)

Here's the birthday boy with his "paw"...
Jill and Danny were monkey'ing around. (my god, my captions today are gag worthy, my apologies)
Nico showing Scottie his new lacrosse sticks!
Aftermath of a sugar induced coma and the boys taking the kids to the park to run all that sugar off!



all in all a great day for the little guy and even the "big people" had a good time too. I actually think I fell asleep at 9:00p that night. I am a LOSER!
(keep your comments to yourself about the "loser" term, pev).

1 comment:

the aussie said...

i will keep my mouth shut only because i dont want you to burn my couch.