Thursday, May 13, 2010


Good morning LA! er, should I say, good morning LA SMOG!

my last day in Los Angeles today. Since I worked my booty off this week I am allowed to just relax and enjoy the hotel instead of running around like my head is cut off. (My blackberry however, will be in my hands the entire time). I ordered some french toast, a big glass of apple juice and laid diagnol on my bed watching the Today Show (btw, that show is getting worse and worse).

Looking forward to boarding my flight this evening and seeing SCOTTIE who SAYS he's gonna pick me up at the airport at 1am! I'm a lucky girl. :)


5 comments:

the aussie said...

you have today offf???!?!!!

Scottie said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

BUSTED

the aussie said...

massively BUSTED.

im still on probation :(

Care said...

totally still on probation. Once I download the pics when i get home I will publically scold you. :)

Schonacher said...

This blog is run by a bunch of children.