Friday, May 28, 2010

I hung out with these two last night...
and saw this guy...

and then wondered why there are a million groups of girls in this restaurant dressed to the 9's. I then figured it out ... Sex In The City movie. they were so dressed up and ordering a million cosmo's. I love SITC, don't get me wrong AND my name is "Carrie" but, im not sure I understand the need to dress up to sit in a dark theater. Anyways, happy Memorial Day Weekend! I'm going to be busy doing nothing and can't wait!

2 comments:

Mamma said...

I don't know if my mother in law reads this blog but she too went to a SITC party last night. She had a makeover in the dept. store and was dressed to the 9's. A little din, the movie, and a little nightcap. I think I've seen that show once or twice. Have I been missing something? Have a nice weekend.:)

Care said...

hahaa, that's cute. :) Maybe I'm just jealous I don't have a group of girlfriends that would actually do that with me. now I'm depressed. hahah!