Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Rainy Gloomy Monday, Everyone!

I had a great weekend, how 'bout you? Scott and I are professional wedding guests by now and wedding season is far from over. We have a few more to go... good thing they have all been a great time! :)

We went to Haymarket, VA (in the sticks, hahaaha sorry, Tracy!) for Tracy's wedding on Friday. The bride was gorgeous and the groom was beaming! I've known Tracy since we were kids and she and I have gotten into a LOT of trouble through out the years. She's always been a great friend and someone I could always count on for a shoulder or a laugh. WAY more laughs, however. I've never seen her more happy in my life... love you Trace!
professional wedding guests, scottie and i
I like to wear the brides garter as a headband and steal her flowers... why do people invite me!? :)


I still have a year or so until my wedding but I am taking many things with me from all the weddings i have attended!

No comments: