Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Lovey!

Today Scottie and I will celebrate our one year anniversary and I couldn't be more happy and excited. I have met my prince charming -- I am a lucky girl! This is a special one for us because it's our first and LAST anniversary as a dating couple as we'll be married in May of 2011! Couldn't be more proud and happy with the direction my life is going. My little childhood dreams are coming true with finding the man on my dreams! Who knew it really could come true! *gush* 

yes, i can at times be a sap. Especially with him. 
Happy Wednesday, everyone! 
Life is Amazing.

lovey, you should totally get me a lil pup. :)

2 comments:

Mamma said...

Tears in my eyes Carrie! Happy Wednesday Scott and Carrie. YOur dreams ARE coming true!

Love you guys

Unknown said...

Nothing spells L.O.V.E. like a spill stain on Scotty's shirt from a Pabst Blue Ribbon!! hahahaha. Congrats you two. Couldn't be happier for you!