Friday, July 9, 2010

I still sell some photos off my etsy store here and there... click here (shameless plug) but, check out my new handmade thank you cards i have made for my purchasers. Aren't they the cutest? I love monkeys and balloons. That photo, "sisters" is my second highest seller... one of my faves too. 

*Yep, I'm doing this at work. boreddddddddddddddddddddd.



Tonight Scottie and I are headed back to Nationals Stadium to see his beloved Giants (he's orig from San Fran area) battle the Nationals phenom pitcher Strasburg. It will no doubt be a vicious battle between us and our opposing team hats. I hope the Nats win only because it's so fun to be a really bad winner around him. rub it in. I'm so annoying.

Secondly, my beautiful cousin Tifany is getting married tomorrow so we are waking up at the crack of dawn to drive to northern PA to see her walk down the aisle. Tif lives in Atlanta now with her soon to be hubby who used to play for the Cincinnatti Bangels ... I would die if Ocho Cinco showed up! Can't wait to see her and meet Ethan! Scott will FINALLY meet some of the rest of my family too! He should be nervous. ;)

Tiffers and E
Happy Weekend, Everyone!

No comments: