Thursday, July 1, 2010

Im registering for my wedding right now at target. I don't know why I haven't started doing this like 5 years ago... it's SO FUN! I just click "add to registry" and its there just waiting to be bought. Bought for ME! ok, and Scott too, but, really... is he going to use all these fun kitchen things that I am absolutely drooling over? Probably not. I love cooking, most wouldn't know that because I like to pretend to be "domestically challenged" to friends so they don't make me make them dinner. Bratty I know... love me. Anyways, look what I just registered for...

its so ugly I love it. 1. i don't even know what it is... a cannister of some sort? 2. No one else would jump for joy over this unless you grew up in Columbia, South Carolina or went to school there. it has a COCK on it... I'm a GAMECOCK! (get your minds out of the gutter). I think I will register for like 8 of these.
PS: The Gamecocks just won the Baseball National Championship... we never win these big trophies so this is like... a BIG DEAL!
(zip it, Scott).

Ok, back to picking everything and anything for my registery basket. I'll let you know if I come across anything else that deems worthy of boring you on my blog with.

Tootles!

3 comments:

SHANNON said...

ummmm this is awesome! imagine it with red flowers inside! you could use it as a vase! ;)

Mamma said...

Do I sense a color scheme here? This is cool! How fun are you going to have in the next few months!!!!!

the aussie said...

i will not buy you that vase, but i will buy you this.....so add it to your registery DAMMIT.
http://www.target.com/178804-0-Pig-Standard-One-Size/dp/B002DYWP9A/ref=huc_ic_1_IMG