Monday, June 13, 2011

things i hope to remember to tell my daughter one day ...

wear sunscreen all the time.

I saw a picture of a girl i knew a long time ago who loved to fake bake in college and she looks about 100 now and she's maybe 32. I'm very glad I have always been psycho about layering sunscreen on and not caring if I didn't get "bronzed". I quite enjoy my white skin even though I do get a little tan in the summer wearing 70spf.

THEN I READ THIS?! I just don't know what to do now: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/13/environmental-working-group-sunscreen-report_n_873117.html?ref=fb

Also, eye cream. I started using that stuff at age 16. Call me crazy but hey, it does feel good and I think I do have a slightly younger glow. SUNSCREEN! EYE CREAM! Now, if only I could drink those mandatory 8 glasses of water I'd be in even better shape.

happy monday, folks. Friday yet?

No comments: