Monday, February 27, 2012

Postagram?

I am a self admitted Instagram addict. I post pictures allllllllllll the time. I do this probably for a few reasons,
1. I love photography.
2. I love all the fun filters.
3. I love the simplicity of it. Take picture, there it is...
4. My pictures are rad.

Now, what do I do with these photos that I take? I haven't done anything with them yet. I have seen a few things online about making a book -- which would be cool. Or, a calendar BUT, I have become very into POSTAGRAMING these days! What is better than getting a postcard? Getting a post card with a fun picture on it!

I KNOW!!!! SO EXCITING!!!! 

So, I have been sending Postagrams like mad. All you need to do is download the app and start sending. They are .99cents per postcard which can add up if not careful... or if not sober. But, for the most part, they are all good fun. I just sent this one to my mom to show her dogs. Yep, seriously.

let me know if you want to be postagram pals. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a couple of these today! My mailman must think I'm very strange.