Friday, February 10, 2012

Tacos!


We went to an awesome taco place last night in Nolita,NYC called Tacombi. The ambiance alone made the place worth coming to with the guys making taco's from an old VW and strings of lights hanging from above. If it wasn't absolutely freezing out, I may have believed that I actually was in a small town in Mexico. I ordered the crispy fish tacos but they had a wide variety of types to try. See menu here.
I also tried their fresh watermelon juice which was amazing! It was thick and so so SO good. The only thing that would have made it better was if I brought a flask of vodka and added it. I may try to recreate that this summer. 
So far, I'm loving NYC.
My waistline is not. 
( I again forgot to add pics of the little tacos because i was eating the so fast.)
watermelon Juice (far right) 

No comments: