Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Giving

They say that "giving" is the best part of the Holiday season right? Well, I say that's only true if you give the biggest most awesome present to the youngest in your family. That's right, I went for the bigger is better scenario and totally scored. I got my 7 year nephew a MASSIVE nerf gun to blast his older brother. To be fair, I also go everyone else (5 others) small nerf guns to blast back. But his had something like 120 rounds and was automatic.

Yes, I realize that I sound like a total redneck, but, its nerf. I also realize that its probably not a good idea to promote gun use, but, I don't care. I'm from NRA land Virginia and that's just the way it is. I won't lie, it was soooooooooooooo much fun battling.

Check out that reaction!
Also check out my sister eating probably her 0923703864093874th cookie.

No comments: