Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Years Resolutions - Part One

What are my resolutions for 2012? I think about it now and write them down as they come to me.

1. Get knocked up. (seems like everyone is and I have 12 months to achieve it. Good thing i have a husband and we'd make cute babies.)
2. Learn how to bake. (I suck at it. I just can't seem to understand baking recipes.)
3. Take a wine class.
4. Run a half marathon. (I really hate being told how far to run, but, i got this sweet milage watch for Christmas so it would be good for training).
5. ADOPT a dog
6. Go to few music venues I've never been to.
7. Plant a tree.
8. Continue taking Banjo lessons
9. Not go to the ER.
10. Write down all my favorite recipes in ONE journal
11. Go to the Empire State Building
12. SAVE MONEY (so not fun, but necessary)
13. watch my wedding video
14. Go fishing
15. Hold a dinner party and have wine pairings
16. Dominate the world (seems doable)
17. Get my teeth whitened. (I saw a STORE at the mall yesterday for this and am obsessed with trying it.)
18. Take more pictures
19. Get a license and get license plates with the current state I live in.
20. Not move from a place for more than one year. Two would be amazing!
21. wear pajamas
22. Visit Australia. Preferably before getting knocked up. (holy hell, that is funny to me).
23. Give more compliments
24. Wear Make up more often.
25. Write more hand written letters. 
26. Love my husband even more... if that's possible.
27. Birth a cow (just kidding, that is disgusting).

ok, that's all i can think of at the moment. I will continue to write more as they come to me.

No comments: