Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fire Places and New Digs

What to do with un-working fire places? I guess decorate them!

make shift book case. I'm not burning them, promise.

those are light bulbs.


We just moved into a GREAT new place in Philadelphia. Its a bi-level row home that was built in 1891! Pretty awesome! Its old, its full of unique architecture and its ours (to rent). This is our third move in less than three years. We still can't believe it, but, if you don't like something, change it... right? We lived in a sketchy part of the city and I wanted out... so we got out. I'm now in yupville and couldn't be happier. :)

There's also an awesome pizza place right up the street. You could say that Im in heaven. Pizza, great place... now all I need is a pup and Kirbs and I will be SET!

Special thanks to Tom who came up and provided some moving muscle. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'm sorry we didn't get to go to Doobey's. We did make up a sweet pubbie song as well as get a personal call at the Dollar General. hehe!

I'll post more pics as we set up. There's so much to do!

No comments: