Monday, December 19, 2011

WARNING! TOTAL RANDOM POST HERE. YOU WILL READ WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON IN MY HEAD. APOLOGIES. 

I can't believe it's Christmas already. This year has been INSANE! In 2011 we moved from VA to Northern Liberties in Philadelphia and now to Fitlers Square in Philadelphia. That is a lot of motion if you ask me! You would also think that we'd have less "things" from moving so much. I have about three boxes still that I just don't know what to do with. I'm thinking about just taping them back up and putting it on the curb. If I don't miss it right now, I doubt I will in the future. I'll let you know if I end up doing that.

I think everyone is getting pregnant around me. I swear, I hear from someone at least once a week announcing their pregnancies. I am VERY excited and happy for all of them and love hearing all the stories and hearing their excitment. One day I'll join ya, for now though... I'm gonna enjoy my freedom and waistline.

Speaking of which, I LOOOOOVE the running path I have at my new spot. I run down along the Schuylkill River. (pronounced, skoo gill) Here are some pics from my run the other day:
Schuylkill River and to the left is the 30th St. Train Station
then after a 2 mile run I do the 'Rocky' stairs a few times and of course bounce at the top each time. It really is impossible not to.
Enjoy your Monday, friends. Hope you enjoy this last week before Christmas and if you want to send me a present I will not be upset at all.

xoxo

No comments: