Monday, March 14, 2011

Catch Up With Thankfuls - AGAIN

Day 21 - I'm thankful for the sun when he decides to grace us with its presence here in Philly. Its still so cold.

Day 22 - I'm thankful for my health this year so far. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Feeling good is a gift.

Day 23 - I'm thankful that Scott enjoys driving because I do not and I suck at it.

Day 24 - I'm thankful for my girlfriends. I don't have many, but the ones I have are cherished more than they know.

Day 25 - I'm thankful for my guy friends. Although they are slightly stupid and complete morons at times I love them and send them positives vibes often.

Day 26 - I'm thankful for my almost hubby to be. He really is the greatest even if he spends an entire day trying to scare the bejeezus out of me by hiding in the apartment. I WILL get you back.

Day 27 - I'm thankful for the little flower buds I saw in a planter this weekend. SPRING! I SEE YOU!

No comments: