Monday, March 7, 2011

I am sick of the cold! 

Can it be spring yet? PLEASE?! 

This weekend we didn't do much but as always, had a good time. 

Look at this burger Scott ordered at Liberties up 2nd Street! ITS MASSIVE! It was called the Phat Burger and it looked amazing! 

 Sunday I woke up at 7am and made Scott go to breakfast with me at 8am and when we came back home I fell back to sleep. HAHA! I guess I really wanted BREAKY! We went to the gym that afternoon then watched the war documentary Restrepo. Its extremely intense as its an inside look at the war in Afghanistan. I have the up most respect and love for our soldiers. I have many buddies who joined the armed forces after high school and have fought in the war. Anyone who says that our soldiers are kids who can't get into college (I only heard this nonsense when I moved out of the Northern VA area and was always so deeply offended by it) should really watch something like this... these kids are unbelievable with what they go through. Bless! As you can tell, this documentary really moved me. 

Now it's Monday and I have THREE Thankfuls

Day 18: I'm thankful for our nations soldiers as they are incredible. 

Day 19: Im thankful that I survived Friday's bought with taking a zinc pill after my infusions. I will NEVER do that again. Pretty much poisoned myself. 

Day 20: I'm thankful for these tiny little buds I see on the tree outside. that HAS to mean Spring is around the corner right?!

No comments: