Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm giving up sodies for lent.

I'm not catholic.

We'll see how I do.

so, this is pretty cool... I was invited to show my photography at the RAWartists.org show in LA in April. Still deciding if I'm going to do it. I get so nervous with this type of stuff.

I can't believe we are approaching the second weekend of March... this is crazy! Scottie and I have so much going on and our wedding is approaching VERY quickly! It seems crazy that we've been engaged now for a year and a half. Im not sure how these brides put together a wedding so quickly! Too much to do!

My sister is throwing me a super girlie bridal shower in Virginia at the end of the month. Its a tea party theme and I cannot wait. I love getting girlie and wearing a dress and drinking tea with my family and friends. It seems completely opposite of what I would like if you actually knew me, but I think that's also exactly why I enjoy it so much. I need to find the perfect tea party dress!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: