Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Phone Stack

I loved this article. I loved this article so much that I wish I had thought of it and wrote it.

Read here.

How many times do you go out with friends and someone is on their phone the entire time? Or, you're out with a group and you glace up and notice that everyone at the damn table is staring at a screen instead of hanging out with who is currently at the table?! So RUDE, right? I'm guilty of it as much as the next person, but, we really should stop this practice. Enjoy the now, who cares what others are doing and even if its work related... it can wait until after dinner. Believe it or not, it can.

Hey Huzbo, I don't even know if you read my blog... do you!? Anyways, even if you don't, I'll tell you later tonight, but, we are playing "stack game" when we go out. We're in a new town and don't know a soul, so, most likely it will only be us playing so the rules will have to change because well, we share a bank account, it won't matter who picks up the tab. Because of this, let's make the rules so that the person who checks first has to...

(pick one)

1. Do all the laundry for a week.
2. Clean the bathroom floors with a sponge - no mop.
3. Give up the remote for two days... no matter what.
4. Scream, "I LOVE MY HUSBAND/WIFE" at the top of your lungs upon leaving the bar.
5.  Crab walk all the way home from dinner or drinks.
6. Carry our dog, Mack (French Bulldog) in a baby bjorn to the farmers market on Saturday.
7. DARE - winner chooses on the spot.
8. -- thinking --
9. -- thinking --
10.-- thinking --

(readers (do I have those?): feel free to comment with consequences below).

Deal?

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Yay! Comments are enabled! :-)