Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend WrapUp

What's the best thing about Monday? Nothing.

This weekend we hung out a lot with our little family, explored a little more of North Carolina and enjoyed the snippits of fall we are seeing. Still no leaves changing... yet. But, the chill (even though its still slight) feels great!




Found some street art!

Mack met a new friend at the dog park. This is Bella.

This is the first time we've had Bo J's since moving down. My God... so good. Working out all week now because of it.

Back to my fave place for my weekly veggies. The fall produce is unbelievable right now.

Some of our produce we bought from our farmers market. Its so fun to pick your fruits and veggies from venders in a barn. And, that kettle corn up there, it never lasts the day with Scott.

Ever since I put these pants on the Skins started winning! My new Sunday outfit -- sorry, Scott

No comments: