Saturday, February 13, 2010

few things i miss

#1
COFFEE
 

miss the cream, sugar, stir routine. sorry, but tea is just not the same... but i will try. 

#2
fruits and veggies


having crohn's makes it so digesting delicious treats like these torture. i will experiment with dried and cooked variations more intensely now as i miss the yummy flavor. Any recipies GREATLY appreciated! 

#3
mustard


cause being in the mustard club with my little nephew, Luke just isn't as fun when you can't eat it!

everything will come in time.

(top two pics are from my awesome trip to Seattle with Scottie, bottom pic of Luke is him being a mustard freak).  

2 comments:

Missy said...

I know tea isn't the same, but you can rest in the fact that is much better for you (Crohn's aside). Think of all the benefits of black and green teas... all those great antioxidants! My favorite drink of all time is something I created when I worked at Starbucks. It's basically a tea latte with black tea, steamed milk and foam and lots of honey. It's sooo delicious! :)

Care said...

omg, that sounds amazing and im trying that tomorrow. I'm calling it 'the missy' from now on. YOU ARE AWESOME!