Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Trails To You...

Today is our LAST day in Arizona and I am proud to say that I am feeling soooooo much better! I went for a slight jog yesterday and felt like my lungs were little going to burst into flames but I powered through then made Scottie give me some other sorts of exercise crap to do. I typically just like to run, do abs, some floor pilaties for my legs then set them up on the couch to watch the tube, but, im going to really try to take this lower body weight (from the hospital) and do something with it. I'm excited! Plus, being on steroids really doesn't make you feel like resting and you feel like you're on redbull 24 hours a day... Rybo, jealous? :) 

anyways, here are the newest pics of our lazy days in trilogy... 

cactus botanical gardens in scottsdale, so pretty... 
 
any other grease 2 fans 
with this pistil/stamen photo?

Valentines dinner with the fam at North... had a few bites of the dungeonous crab, amaaaazing... 
 
Valentines Day was perfect...  
now that today is my last day, im panicking to figure out what i may have missed! 
Love you, Scottsdale! I WILL be back! 

5 comments:

DJRybone said...

It's time to get on a cycle. Carrie, do you have an in with a Santa Fe doc???

Lisa Marie said...

I love Carrie on steroids! Care, will you post that pic of Scott's abstract rendition of you? So funny. xoxoxoxo

Care said...

rybo, i have roids for days! maybe we can make a trade... mix cd's? (dear police or anti-drug authorities who might be reading this, but really... why would you. But, I am kidding). not really, Rybo.

Lisa, I'll scan the photo and put it up. it was the best absract EVER!

Mamma said...

Carrie, there is soooooo much more to see here. We have to save a few things for you when you guys come back and visit. It's been awesome having you!

Kere said...

you are NOT allowed back to VA with that tan! you'll make everyone look as pale as the snow! so jealous.