Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SEDONA, AZ

Hi, I'm Scott. I'm the future Mr. Scott Anthony Marvin. 
I have the wonderful opportunity to grace you with my impecable writing skills.  Tonight Carrie is taking a break from blogging and organizing her suitcase before we make our way to New Mexico Wednesday, so luckily you have me to recap our adventures today in Sedona. 

We left the cozy confines of the Kirby household and headed north on I-17 100 miles to Sedona, AZ.  It is a wonderful ride up with many breath-taking views of new landscapes Carrie and I have never seen before. 
 
When we arrived in Sedona we decided to do the cheezy Pink Jeep Tour and take on the "famous" Broken Arrow Trail.

 
We had a tour guide named Chris who knew more about insects than the surrounding mountain formations; however he was pretty good behind the wheel.  For two hours we rode along the Broken Arrow Trail and saw some unbelievable sites.  I'll shut up so you can see some pictures.

 
I took this one!!! It's my favorite!

After the tour was over we decided to get energized and spiritually uplifted so naturally we went to a Vortex.  Follow the link for a detailed explanation.  

This is my favorite picture of the day! VORTEX = ENERGY
We layed on this rock in perfect silence taking in some wonderful sunshine and reflection.  This is one of hundreds of Vortexes in Sedona.

Lunchtime in Sedona.  

Everyone who knows Carrie can appreciate this picture.  I had the wonderful French Dip with fries and a diet coke. Sowwwwwwwry.
 
The day ended with a spiritual journey to the Chapel in Rock. Stunning!

 
Love it
 
Angel
 
Can we get married here??
 
Just because........Bye for now.....see ya'll soon

4 comments:

Care said...

Lover, you did such a good job! love you!

Mamma said...

You guys, this is so great. Love your comments Scott and the pictures are amazing. I will probably keep saying that with every new entry. Time is flying by too fast. Don't want you to leave yet.......:(

Care said...

you're gonna make me cry, Linda! :)

Lisa Marie said...

Nice work bro! Great pics, I love that you went to the Vortex!!! I still need to go. Love you guys.