Saturday, February 6, 2010

trip, interupted...

still here, but they moved me into a private room so that's pretty awesome. I believe I'll be here for few more days which sucks, but, i can't complain since they are taking pretty good care of me. the entire hospital floor knows Scott and I's story about how we are recently engaged and were on our way to a cross country trip moving east. Everyone comes in to talk about it, its pretty funny and makes us smile to remember that we ARE getting married dispite this little set back. I am getting better, that's the good news. 

here are some pics, scottie's being a vampire since the nurses seem to be taking all my blood like vampires... 
 

and, here is a picture of me with all my make-up goodies that Jill sent me... I love it, makes me feel pretty in a not so pretty situation. 
also, do you like my outfits? i REFUSE to wear hospital gowns... REFUSE!

 
sorry i look like shit, deal with it.  

im getting spoiled here, look at the GORGEOUS flowers the kirby's sent me. I LOVE them, they are beautiful in my room! Brightened me and the room up 100 percent! 


Scott and my dad are off at a sports bar watching some basketball while my mom is sitting with me watching tv and listening to Kings of Leon while waiting for someone to take me to get a CT scan. 

oh, thank you to Lauren and Carly too for the magazines, i read them all... TWICE! 

Carrie

2 comments:

Kere said...

you couldn't look like crap if you tried. you still look cute all hospitalized :-) get better! at least you're missing the 2 1/2 foot blizzard here! But to no avail, we're getting more on tuesday and apparantly another storm this coming weekend, so there will be enough for you when you get here :-) get some rest and feel better!

Care said...

thanks, kere! youre the best!