Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sleepless in Scottsdale

Hi.
I would just like to thank all the people who sent wonderful messages, prayers,  and texts to Carrie and I last week when we decided to take a major detour from our road trip and spend 6 days at the ultra luxurious St Vincents Regional Medical Center in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
If you  go to that hospital please consult me first since I have the entire place mapped out in my head. Here are some goodies to know if you ever go there:
  1. John Paul the janitor cleans between 1am and 6am Monday through Friday
  2. The Radiology department is on floor two
  3. Visiting hours are over at 8pm
  4. You can never have more that 2 people in your room at any point
  5. C-DIFF is highly contagious. Think Pink Eye on Steroids
  6. There is a public restroom in the waiting area on floor 3 that no one uses
  7. Never go to the hospital on the weekends
  8. sleeping on a gurney is pretty damn comfortable
  9. We were the youngest people there by 25 years
  10. a 22 gauge needle in your vein is pretty damn big
ENOUGH

Ok....... we are back in Arizona, nursing Carrie back to health.  Every morning I wake up and inject her with some Human Growth Hormone then make her get on the treadmill for 45 min at a incline of 7 and speed of 6.5.  After her run I make her some oatmeal and scrabbled eggs......then she takes all her meds that will make her look 10 years younger and everything more tighter.  WOW she looks HOT.  
Hopefully on this routine we will be heading out to Va sometime in 2012 but don't quote me on that.  

To kill sometime in the afternoon we decided to head to our favorite store The Town Dump.  We purchased a Native American Medicine Shaman.....but with a Dear Head. Its 3ft tall and 4ft wide and its made out of metal......





Anyways its going to be 75 here this weekend so we plan on working on our tans and eating juicy steaks maybe even some beef stew.  
Here are some more pictures from our adventure today:
This is going in our condo in Arlington, Va. His name is Sid the Shaman
 
We bought this for Mr. and Mrs Marvin to add to there Lake House ensemble


Carrie entering a dude ranch

GO POKES
 
 She wears a size 45 people
 
This is what happens when I piss off Carrie!
Again much love to our family and friends, I know I couldnt have done it alone.

Namaste

4 comments:

Care said...

I don't have C-DIFF FYI-jerk

Care said...

sucha little jokester you are mr. kirbs. however, C-DIFF is totally my new Jersey name

Mamma said...

Can't stop laughing! Where are you guys going to go today? You are so much fun to hang out with......always an adventure. Thanks for letting me tag along:)

Kere said...

Carrie- No lie, my parents have the cowboy boots you are wearing by their front door and a metal horse JUST like the one that is in the pic. Scary, I know. I guess you can use the excuse to have them when you live in a desert :-) BTW, to the fiance... you're a funny one, I see why you and Carrie get along :-)