Monday, June 7, 2010

baseball and an aussie!

I had quite a surprise this weekend! My bestie from Aussieland came to Virginia to surprise me on her USA tour before heading back to Australia. I was for sure surprised ... brat. :) We had a fun weekend that included watching my huzby-to-be play baseball! I haven't seen him play before so I was really excited... here are some pics! Linda, it was awesome!

he's awesome.

here's a pic of Me, carly and Scottie at O'sullys up the street from our house. I don't think ive heard people yell singing so loud in a long time! Thanks for visiting, Carly. You're the best and I'll see you again in a few days!


and, lastly... pops bought a new boat and I cannot WAIT to water ski all summer! (Scott, you better learn how to get up!)

6 comments:

Mamma said...

Carrie, thanks for the pics! Brings back many memories of all the games we watched our kids play. How sore are you Scott? Any games while we are visiting? See you guys in a few....:)

Care said...

of course! he's a stud!

Unknown said...

the Hanson's are anxiously awaiting their invite for some water skiing.....and since Scott's mom reads this blog I will not make an inappropriate joke about Scott getting up.....

Lisa Marie said...

SCOTTY! You need to coach baseball! You look like a pro, man. I love it.

Care said...

Allison! I can't wait to teach your kid bad things.

Lisa, he IS a pro!

Mamma said...

Allie, waiting for the inappropriate joke. He needs that! No holding back on this blog....:)