Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shows, Shows, Shows... I love Shows

I have been attending concerts since i was a teenager. I blame my brother Drew for instilling the love of live music but also in opening my ear buds to other genres other than top 40. While I strongly disliked his LOVE for electronica, industrial and good plain ole, SCREAMO music it did teach me about unknown artists and indie rock which i love. This summer we have tons of shows that we're attending and have already attended. we love shows and I love photographing shows, in my mind, music just makes you feel GREAT!

Here are the shows we have on tap this summer... with more to come I am SURE!

Good Ole War - rock and roll hotel. They sound happy, so i like it.
Hole - 930 club. Courtney Love is just one hot mess that I cannot miss. I hope she freaks out. "I am doll parts"
Pat Benatar - Wolf Trap Barns. Does it get any better than "we belong" at a BYOB venue? Nope!
She and Him - 930 Club. I love Zoey.
We are Scientists - Black Cat Club. love thier energy and they always put on a good show.
Ed Sharpe - 930 Club. I have to show Scott these guys live... unreal. If I were 22 I'd probably be stalking begging Ed Sharpe to join his band.
Dave Matthews and Zac Brown Band - Nationals Stadium.
Deadmau5 - 930 club
Arcade Fire - Merriweather Post Pavilion. There is NO BAND THAT GETS ME MORE HAPPY! I cannot WAIT to see them again! I already have goosebumps.
Kings of Leon - Merriweather Post Pavilion. Pit tickets, sweet!

Photo taken at Greek Theater in LA for Flaming Lips Concert


No comments: