Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crab Crush - Engagement Party


I don't know about any of you, but I need a weekend from my weekend! I had Scottie's family in town for the first time so we decided to throw a Virginia Engagement Party. (Yes, we had one in LA, but I needed a bi-coastal deal). Anyhow, we decided to have a good ole east coast crab crush complete with kegs, baggo, flip cup, beer pong, burgers, chicken and full kareoke! HAHA! Now, having kareoke at 3:30p in the afternoon is a pretty bold step, but, with this group... it was a hit! I had so much hanging out with everyone, laughing and smiling. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend and I already miss Scottie's family. Can't wait to see you all in August!

Naturally, here are some photos



flabongo's made it!

best cupcakes ever! thanks, Jen

such a great group of people

Keg bus shananigans!

future in-law, future bro-in-law and future sis-in-law - RAD!

group shot!

thank you to everyone who came, scottie and i couldn't have asked for a better day! Love you all!
everyone else... you should defo have a crab crush "Kirby Style" very soon. :)

1 comment:

Mamma said...

You two definitely know how to throw a party.....I was so close to eating that crab! Great memories for Big Kev and I and I hope we passed the audition!